Archer Free Standing Heaters
There is an Australian made Archer Gas Log Fire for every home
You can create the look of a traditional wood fire buy choosing to use a top flue or create a simple clean look and flue your heater from the rear.
Available in both Bay Window and Flat Front models and with a variety of colours and finishes to choose from there is sure to be model to suit your home
These lovely heaters are the most efficient gas heaters in the world and are capable of heating up to 150 square metres
- Realistic-Real flames fired by gas
- High Efficiency-5.5 Star energy rating
- Flexible fluing system-Can be rear flue or vertical flue.
- Remote Control-With thermostat and timer.
- Zero Clearance-Can be built in with timber framing
- Humidifiers-Stops room air from drying
- Priced from $5,699-$6,500
|Standard - Small|
|Standard - Large|
300 Series Specifications
|Model Series 3||Free Standing and Insert|
|Input||Nat/LPG High 30Mj/h
Nat/LPG Medium 20Mj/h
Nat/LPG Low 10Mj/h
|Fan||Automatic 3 speed|
|Heat Settings||3 Settings - High/Medium/Low|
|Heating Areas||Up to 180 square metres (18 squares) subject to climate, home design, heater location, ceiling height and insulation, etc.|
|Clearances||Zero clearance to all surfaces.
Note: Insert models require minimum clearance of 25mm side and top for easy removal of appliance.
|Energy Star Rating||5.5|
Tested to AGA Code AS4553-AG103