Oklahoma Joe's Rider DLX | Pellet Grill
Featuring an expansive temperature range and unmatched versatility, the Oklahoma Joe’s® Rider DLX Pellet Grill goes big on all the right details to deliver the rich wood-fired flavour Oklahoma Joe’s is known for. Its tall-body design incorporates 1,200+ square inches of cooking space and the innovative Flex Grate and Flex Racks Systems can be accessorized for multiple setup options. The easy-to-use, electric-powered Pit Control System enables guidance features for both timer and temp-probe cooking modes, while its broad temperature range from 80°- 340+°C provides low-and-slow smoking or hi-temp searing in Sear Mode. What’s more, the QuickDraw Hopper and removable ash cup make for convenient maintenance and quick cleanup. Crafting rich wood-fired flavour is like clockwork on the Oklahoma Joe’s Rider DLX Pellet Grill – the premium pellet grilling experience.
- Pit Control System offers smarter cooking with two distinct guidance features: Timer Mode indicates when you’ve reached a set amount of time at your desired temp and Temp-Probe Mode indicates when your food has reached its target internal temp.
- Sear Mode can fire up red-hot temps over 340°C
- Tall-body smoke chamber allows for more capacity, with a 3,729 square-cm porcelain-coated cast-iron grate and two adjustable 2,116 square-cm upper racks
- Fueled by hardwood pellets for rich wood-fired flavour
- QuickDraw Hopper with 9kg capacity enables simple removal storage and swapping of pellet flavours.
- Heavy-gauge steel construction for durability
- Removable ash cup for easy clean-ups
- Rubber handle is easy to grip
- Dual smokestacks for increase air flow and more even heat gradient
- Modular front shelf and towel bar included for food prep and convenient tool access
- Wagon-style wheels and casters for easy mobility
- Approved to Australian & New Zealand Standards