When choosing a heater for your home, many factors should be considered to ensure you have made the right choice. The everdure lancer can heat up large open plan areas up to 52m2. With standard convection louvers to direct the flow of warm air, and easy to use push button control panel.
All our heaters are developed with safety in mind and are tested to ensure they comply with the Australian Standards.
Easy control panels to select the level of heat desired.
These louvers direct the flow of warm air into the room, keeping you nice and warm all winter.
Features and Benefits
- Radiant/Convection Heating: The radiant panel heats objects in the room, including people, and the convection fan blows warm air to every corner of the room.
- Powerful Heating: With 15MJ of power the Brigadier can heat up to 52m2, suitable for large open plan areas.
- Safety Tip Over Switch: The heater will automatically shut off if it tips over for any reason, giving you peace of mind.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor: The heater monitors the level of oxygen in the room and if the level becomes low, the heater will automatically shut off so the oxygen level can restore itself.
- Flame Failure Shut Off: If the flame goes out, the gas will shut itself off, so there are no dangerous gas leaks
- Operation In A Black Out: The radiant panels can be manually lit, so during a blackout you are still able to use the heater.
- Easy Cleaning: The front grill is removable, so you are easily able to open the heater and wipe or vacuum dust that accumulates inside.
- Push Button Control: Push buttons on the top of the heater are easily accessible and make controlling the heater a breeze.
- Warranty: 3 year warranty for peace of mind.