Everdure BBQ by Heston Blumenthal Force 2 Burner Gas Barbecue
- HEIGHT Hood up: 1447 mm
- HEIGHT Hood down: 1067 mm
- DEPTH 743 mm
- WIDTH 1175 mm
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Large 2358cm2 cooking area
- 2 independently controlled high performance burners
- Instant searing – ready to cook in 5 minutes
- Up to 23.1MJ of power
- Variable flame control
- Slender, ergonomically designed taps with rotary ignition
- Extra high hood for convection cooking
- Flexibility to cook with hood up or down
- Die-cast aluminium body and serveries
- Vitreous enamel coated grill plates for easy cleaning
- Tapered legs for stability, can be removed from stand for portability
- Optional natural gas conversion kit available
- Available in 4 contemporary colours
Power and grace
Fast ignition, with instant searing, means you’re ready to cook in just 5 minutes, while slender, contemporary taps put variable flame control at your fingertips.
Made from an easy-to-clean, die-cast aluminium body that won’t rust, the integrated, flowing design is finished in a range of contemporary colours.
Convection cooking made simple
The high hood makes it easy to master the art of convection cooking, and create 360 degree circulation around the food, infusing some wonderful flavours.
Interchangeable cast-iron flat plates, and grill plates with integrated flame-tamers, mean you can easy adjust the set-up to suit your food.
- FORCE Cover
- Chef’s apron
- Roasting Rack
- Warming Rack
- FORCE Grill Plate
- FORCE Flat Plate
- Aluminium Drip Tray
- FORCE Natural Gas Conversion Kit